2.7

I accidentally ordered the Nikon D7500 instead of the D750 but exchanged it (I paid for the shipping). On the phone, they initially told me the camera had already been shipped "OVERNIGHT" and when I mentioned a deal (here in Atlanta - see attached), I was then promised that they would MATCH this "bundle" deal.

I felt GREAT that they would honor their words to me about "matching another deal"until I received my package. When I received the camera, I noticed they sent me a "knock-off" motor drive (that doesn't even work), when I specified that it was a NIKON on the phone AND through email (see attachment). I've talked with Michael, David, and several other sales guys - they all have said the same thing...

it's MY FAULT and that they'll have to CALL ME BACK, "they're very BUSY". I will absolutely NEVER do business with this company again and would not be surprised if my D750 is GREY:(.

Review about: Nikon Mb-D16 Battery.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Deal they offered.

I didn't like: Being lied to and not respected, Not being contacted because they were too busy, Customer service i received or did not receive.

Comments

August, 2018 Update.... Still no word or reimbursement from 42nd Street...

I'm fighting this with the credit card company they connected me with and they tell me that they will eventually get this resolved. I will not be holding my breath.

shutabug

UPDATE on above issue: I recently received a phone call from 42nd Street after my 4th or 5th email to them. The guy simply justified his (their) position and refused to even acknowledge their part in this deception.He mentioned "going through" all the recorded phone calls I'd made to them (with different salesmen). I have a really hard time believing that they even still have these calls, if they did, that he took the time to go through them all, and most importantly, if he did go through the calls, how did he conveniently not have heard the most important one, where the salesman promised he'd match this other deal?!?!

I ordered an item a month ago they had all my info and they shipped it to another state im pissed i cant even call them because i have no phone number and their email responses seem automated does anyone have a phone number if so email it to me cherylwatson18@yahoo.com