2.7

I accidentally ordered the Nikon D7500 instead of the D750 but exchanged it (I paid for the shipping).On the phone, they initially told me the camera had already been shipped "OVERNIGHT" and when I mentioned a deal (here in Atlanta - see attached), I was then promised that they would MATCH this "bundle" deal.

I felt GREAT that they would honor their words to me about "matching another deal"until I received my package. When I received the camera, I noticed they sent me a "knock-off" motor drive (that doesn't even work), when I specified that it was a NIKON on the phone AND through email (see attachment). I've talked with Michael, David, and several other sales guys - they all have said the same thing...

it's MY FAULT and that they'll have to CALL ME BACK, "they're very BUSY".I will absolutely NEVER do business with this company again and would not be surprised if my D750 is GREY:(.

Review about: Nikon Mb-D16 Battery.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Deal they offered.

I didn't like: Being lied to and not respected, Not being contacted because they were too busy, Customer service i received or did not receive.

Comments